17 December 2014

Month Goals and Apology

Alrighty! Time for the month's goals!

Last month I had 3 goals and I complete them all!
This month I only have 2 goals (they are pretty big) c

1. Writing - Yes I write! Didn't you know that? (of course you knew that! That's what inspired me to start up this blog again!) Anywho I'm entering a competition and I'm going to upload my pieces to this blog (it'll be after the competition date, y'know don't want anyone to steal my ideas etc)

2. New design  - I'm getting a bit bored of my blog's design. I want a new design and I'm launching it at midnight on New Years. I know exciting right?

Also just want to say sorry about not posting. I have had personal stuff on and I guess I needed a break from the internet. Also I've been really busy with the run up to Christmas (you guys know how it is). I will be back starting from now!

See you soon,

Lucy xxx

1 comment:

  1. You don't have to apologise for not posting. ;-) It's your blog! Own it!!
    I'm looking forward to seeing some of your writing! I didn't know you were a writer...wooooot!
    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments