30 September 2014

What I would like in my stocking at christmas

I know you're probably wondering 'Why is she writing about Christmas in October?'. Well here's why:

Last weekend I went and saw Billy Elliot the Musical with my friend as her birthday present and on the trailer thingy it was coming out on DVD later in the year. So later that night I researched when it comes out and it is on 24th of November. What I'm trying to say is that I would like it maybe as a Christmas gift if you are reading this mum or dad.

See you,
Lucy xx

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! That sounds awesome!

    Also, I don't think I was already following this blog (on GFC) so I've just followed again. So if you're not already following my blog, you could, y'know.. *nods* :D

    Amy~

    The Blog Hermit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pressed send too soon - wheres your GFC button?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments