18 October 2014

A little haul

So last Saturday it was my friend Lauren's birthday party and we went shopping then back to her's for tea so I thought I would do a haul of what I bought.

So the first item on the list is Zoella Beauty Soak Opera.
I bought it in Superdrug for £5. I would definitely recommend it as it smells really nice, it will probably last a while (then I'll go and buy some more) and I just love using it! I hope to buy more of her products in the future and that she releases some more products!

Next is a beanie out of Topshop

If you had to be restricted to one hat for the rest of your life, I would probably pick this one. It's just so comfy and trendy. From the moment I put on, my family haven't been able to convince me to take it off. LITERALLY. Everytime I now go out I wear it. For example I was washing my mum's car and I had old stuff on. Except my beanie. That's how much I love the hat. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

So if someone asked me if this was a good hat I would say yes!!! It only cost £12 and I will probably wear all this winter and all next winter and so forth.

Last but not least I wouldn't be a good book lover if I didn't buy books. My local bookshop had buy one get one half price deal (go Waterstones!) so I bought


and...
I've only started reading The Maze Runner as I want to read the book then go and see the movie with my dad (he likes action movies, I like chick-flicks. The only type of movie we agree on is Hunger-games type). I also got a member card so I can build up my points and one day maybe buy a book for free.

I've also learnt how to reply to your comments so from this post on I will be. Let me know if you liked this mini haul and would like me to do more in the future!

P.S. There is still time to enter my logo competition. If you want to find out more then look at the post before this


2 comments:

  1. OMG I JUST ORDERED ELEANOR AND PARK!!! Snap!!

    Amy;
    The Blog Hermit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you finish the book before me, you have to let me know if it's good or not. Promise?

      Delete

I love reading your wonderful comments