5 October 2014

Blog Update

Hi guys,

So I thought I'd tell you what's happening with this blog in the month to come.

1. Renaming & Logo Contest- As you can see I've decided to rename my blog. Reason being I felt the blog's post weren't really fitting in the name. So I talked to my friends about it and we came up with a name 'My Little Life'. Later on in the month I'm going to launch a logo competition as I A) can't find an image on Google 2) I want it to be unique and get you guys involved. So start drawing up your ideas!

2. Interviewing Authors : I can now safely say that I've secured a interview with an author. We're in the middle of me sending her my questions and she replying etc. Hopefully that will be up soon. I'm going to try and target other authors (If you have any suggestions feel free to pop them in the comments box).

3. Social Media: I plan to set up a Twitter and Bloglovin' account for my blog (I don't know how to link my blog to bloglovin'. If you have a blog and you do know how comment below.) I'll be creating a 'Contact Me' page once it's up and running

So yeah I think that's sums up what my blog changes are for this month. Also if you know how to reply to a comment, comment below.


See you,

Lucy xxx

1 comment:

  1. It is SUPER easy to link your bloglovin' to your blog. Try this post: http://help.bloglovin.com/knowledgebase/articles/213855-how-do-i-claim-my-blog

    I stuck the code on an old post so I didn't just have a new post with the code on it. XD And it worked fine for me!!

    Blog re-naming is a freaky business and I'm in the middle of it too. I literally have SO many names. GAH! But one day I'll make a decision. Hehe. Congrats on interviewing an author! That is so epic.

    Thanks for stopping by @ Notebook Sisters!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments