14 November 2014

Reaching Goals = Rewards

Everyone has goals in life no matter how big or small. And everyone has a reward for when they reach that goal.

For example I've just finished a piece of homework and my reward is to watch gossip girl.


I guess what I'm trying to say is that whenever you reach a goal, it's good to be rewarded. Whether it's just a tiny little reward or a big one, it doesn't matter as long as you like it.

So hopefully you'll take my advice and next time you have a goal, you'll set yourself a target/ reward (whatever you want to call it) and achieve it.

See you soon,

Lucy xx










1 comment:

  1. I very rarely give myself rewards. ;-) I'm bad! I KNOW I should. But I tend to be on maximum speed aaaall the time and never stop to give myself a break/reward. Hehe. Going to bed at night and calming down is a reward. Ohhh, but I do like to stop and chill out watching Leverage sometimes. It's such an awesome heist show. It makes me laugh too, which is a bonus!
    Thanks for stopping by @ Notebook Sisters!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments