11 October 2014

Liebster Award

I was nominated for Liebster Award by the lovely Amy over at awkwarddonkey.blogspot.co.uk.
Basically how it works is that I tell you 11 facts about myself and  answer the questions Amy has asked me, then nominate 11 other bloggers.

So first of all I'll do the questions.


1. You're left alone in a room with Queen Elizabeth, John Green and Justin Bieber. What do you do?
I would set up the Queen and JB on a talk about JB's upbringing because I think that would be an interesting conversation. Then JG and I would talk endlessly about books!
2. What do you do on an average weekend?
My average weekend consists of hanging with mates and chillaxing. Nothing too special.
3. What's your favourite hot beverage?
Hot chocolate!!!
4. If someone offered you a trip to Antartica, but you couldn't take any of your own stuff and had to hope that they had food and water and electricity there, would you go?
It would depend on the person. If it was someone I trusted and knew I could rely on then I would go.
5. If you could be in anyones house right now, who's would it be?
MINE!
6. What do you want to be when you're older? Why?
A book editor. I have loved books since I can remember and I can't think of a better feeling than to know that you have helped someone achieve their dream. Plus loads of free books!
7. What would you do if you woke up and your whole family had disappeared?
Curl up and cry!!! Family is so important and I can't imagine life without them.
8. Are you the sort of person who can touch their toes?
I used to be able to touch my head with my toes in a weird stretching position. Does that count? Also I know people that can do it.
9. Do you watch Youtube? Of so, who do you watch?
 I LOVE IT. All I need in one website. Enough said
10. Rain or shine?
Shine. It makes everyone feel happy.
11. If you could wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I can't decide. It's like making me choose my favourite book! IMPOSSIBLE

Now for the nominations

Cait - Amazing blogger!!
M-Another blogger I love!

Sorry that's the nominees! I don't know many. New to the blogging world.]

The questions are:
  1. How did you pick your blog’s name?
  2. Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give your 13-year-old self?
  3. What’s your favorite TV show?
  4. What are three things you cannot live without?
  5. Who is your favorite fictional character?
  6. What is your most prized possession?
  7. Describe yourself in three words.
  8. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
  9. What single quality do you most appreciate in people?
  10. What’s your favorite post that you’ve written?

For the 11 questions about me I'm going to leave you guys to comment questions and I'll try and answer them.  

See ya

Lucy 

    

2 comments:

  1. Ahaha wow. Those questions you were given were pretty hilarious and I'm loving the one about JB, the queen and John Green. What an awesome crew ;) And I'm not sure if by M you mean me but I'm just gonna assume you did so THANKS FOR THE NOMINATION!! xx

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, it's okay!

    And I love your answer to #6 :3

    Amy;
    The Blog Hermit

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments