19 November 2014

Fangirling Over Mockingjay Part 1!

I'm going to see Mockingjay part 1!

 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I can hardly wait! I'm going to see it tomorrow and I can't wait. Tomorrow I'll spend the hours counting down and I can't explain my emotions!

THAT MEANS SEEING FINNICK!


I don't know about you but I think Finnick (after Katniss) is my fav charrie! With Peeta and Gale coming a close third and fourth obviously...

 All this in under 24 hours. I can't deal with this.

So I'm going to leave you with questions: What are you looking forward to most of all? Are you going to see it soon and which new character are you most excited about?

See you soon,

Lucy

1 comment:

  1. OMG I NEED TO SEE MOCKINGJAY TOO! I'm possibly gonna watch it this weekend and mannn Finnick is hotttt <3 I really wanna see Sam Caflin or whatever (who plays Finnick) in Love, Rosie as well.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments