3 December 2014

Monthly Round-Up #2

As you know at the end of every month I do a round-up of all the posts I've done in the month so this is Novembers one.

So in November I started off with November's monthly round up, then I told you all about my week. I informed you of the month's blog goals. After that I announced that I had twitter! Currently I have 6 followers, it would be lovely if you came and joined us, we are a friendly bunch.

Next we had the amazing Sophia Bennett over for an interview! I am delighted to say it was the most popular post of the month. I then posted a little life post about rewarding yourself once you reach a goal I finally let my excitement over Christmas take over and posted about some adverts  I had seen on TV.

Finally I fangirled over mockingjay part 1 and wrote a review on it!

So yeah that's what happened in November!

Adios Amigos,

Lucy xoxo

1 comment:

  1. YAY FOR MOCKINGJAY!!!! I cannot stop being super excited over it!! ^_^ I loved it. I've heard alot of people saying it was blah, or whatnot, but noooo it was glorious and the soundtrack?!! *swoons* I'm listening to The Hanging Tree again right now. XD
    Glad you had a wonderful november!!
    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments