31 May 2015

May Favourites



Today I thought I would do May Favourites because it's the end of May and I've been loving loads of products lately, so I thought I would share them with you! Let's get started!
                                                                          ------
1) Body Scrubs
    
Strawberry Body Polish from Body Shop - I got this at my friend's mum Bodyshop Party. Now usually I don't buy things from Bodyshop but boy I'm glad I did! Even though I have only started reusing it I've finished it! I also find that it isn't too grainy,which is good for me, cos I don't like the sensations of grains on my fingers.

Superbeauty's Raspberry & Cranberry Scrub- Like the Body Polish it isn't too grainy. It also lasted me a month which is unusual as a body scrub usually lasts me about 2 weeks.

2) Perfume
Superdry's Neon Perfume Set -I have been using the Pink and Blue and OH MY GOD! They smell like heaven! The pink one(which I've run out of) smells like summery flowers and the blue one smells like DKNY, which is the BEST perfume in the world! This is definitely my signature fragrance for this summer!

3)  Haircare Products
Sun Kissed Raspberry Herbal Shampoo 400ml - Alberto BalsamJuicy Green Apple Shampoo 400ml - Alberto Balsam
Alberto Balsam Shampoo's - I can't emphasis how much I love the smell of these shampoos! Blended with my conditioner it makes the most A-MAH-ZING smell! (Basically it's the scent that attracts me to this product!)

4) Music/Youtubers

McFly- I've been kicking old school this month with these guys. Their songs are so addictive and are much better than this whole club music! (Yes I don't like these new type of song genres)














Dodie Clark & Carrie Hope Fletcher (a.k.a doddleoddle and itswaypastmybedtime) - I been loving these two girls original songs. They're are just so catchy! From Fletcher's 'Boys in Books are Better' to Clark's 'A Permanent Hug From You' I can't stop humming them! I hope one day these young ladies get signed and release an album!

That's it for my May Favourites! I hope you enjoyed it! Sorry it was so beauty-based. I did try to include other stuff but I've just been loving beauty stuff too much! Hopefully I'll do one next month but we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your wonderful comments