11 January 2015

Weekly Wrap Up #1 and #2

Welcome to my first (& second) ever weekly wrap up! Like many others, this is one of my resolutions.

So let's get started!

First of all, something very sad happened...

Miranda - the TV show - ended!
Yes, Jennifer, it's very sad...

We took the final 'plunge' in Miranda's comedic world and saw her go through many struggles to wed her sweetheart, Gary to then gallop off into the sunset together. At their wedding reception, Heather Small AND Gary Barlow made an appearance.

 Did you see how many Miranda based puns I did there?



Now what went on the blogsphere -

Emily @ The Loony Teen Writer posted 3 updates about her holiday in London
Cait @ Paperfury made a list of things she wanted to before she was 22. If you are looking for a project to do then there is some pretty good ideas.

This week I went back to school...........
You'll understand why I put that gif in there if you go to high school...I'm picking my course choices for S3, homework and 101 other things to do



Anyway that's everything for this week. Sorry I've not been posting as much. This week it will be back to normal

See you soon,

Lucy
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your wonderful comments