2 January 2015

My first post of 2015!

Happy new year everyone! Hope you all enjoyed your new year celebrations!

Anywhooo, this is my first post of 2015! WOW! I don't think my brain can comprehend that...

I thought I start of this what-I-hope amazing year with my January Blog Goals!

1) Finish the makeover of my blog! - If you haven't noticed yet, I have changed the template of my blog. But that is just the first step in my renovation! I want to create pages so that I can file things away quickly and make it all neat and tidy for you!

2) Finish and review one book - Do you remember about two months back I reviewed Mockingjay Part 1? Yeah well I want to do another review but this time a book review. And seeing as I got 2 books for christmas and I have 3 more that either in the middle of or I want to read, there's no excuses.

But it means one thing:

I NEED TO READ QUICKER!

That'll be hard since I'm a slow reader!
Yes I read as slow as Sherlock because I like to soak things up!

3) Get to know the blogsphere more-I want to know you guys cause a) you guys are pretty damn interesting and b) It means more people will know about my blog

Confession: On bloglovin I follow 8 blogs and I only read & comment on 2 of them
Yes, Blair you are allowed to judge me.

But, I will set this right this month.

So that's it for my first post of 2015! Comment below any goals you think I should have in the forthcoming months and what you think of my new design!

See you soon,

Lucy xxx

1 comment:

  1. It took me ages to get into bloglovin, but after I did...woah. I follow like 200+ blogs which is WAY TOO MANY. XD But there are so many amazing bloggers out there...I just want to read and support them all. x) Good luck on your redesign! I'm still cleaning things up from my move to wordpress. My archives are awful and all my tags disappeared so. Yus. Lots of work. I keep procrastinating it though. ;-)
    Happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments